PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket by Portwest
|Top Features||Contrast, Lightweight, High Visibility, Breathable, Rail, Waterproof|
|Standards||Class 3 EN ISO 20471, RIS-3279-TOM|
The stylish and functional PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket by Portwest will ensure you stand out from the crowd. Made from our renowned 300D Oxford PU coated durable stain resistant fabric, this jacket includes many outstanding features.
The new Insulatex heat reflective lining panel reflects heat back into the body to ensure maximum warmth and comfort. There are multiple zipped pockets to provide secure storage along with EZEE zip technology and a contemporary design and modern fit.
Please note that colour samples shown above may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. For sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
Full feature list:
- Material: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Texpel stain resistant finish repels dirt and stains
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Insulatex heat reflective lining reflects heat back into the body ensuring maximum warmth and comfort
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
With over 110 years of experience and a heritage of quality, value and service, Portwest is firmly established as a world leader in the design and manufacture of stylish, comfortable, high-quality workwear that meets recognised international standards.
Chest Size Guide in Inches
- Small: 36'-38'
- Medium: 40'-41'
- Large: 42'-44'
- XLarge: 46'-48'
- 2XLarge: 50'-52'
- 3XLarge: 54'-55'
- 4XLarge: 56'-58'
FUNCTIONAL - MODERN - DYNAMIC - COMFORTABLE - PERFORMS
Portwest PW3™ contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fit and improved comfort. Utilising premium fabrics, products are engineered for flexibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value.
The award-winning design team have been busy researching the latest trends, cutting edge fabrics and smart components to deliver revolutionary new designs.
WHAT MAKES PW3 INNOVATIVE?
FREE KNEE PADS
(PW340, T501, T601, T602)
Free pair of kneepads included with PW3 Trousers
(PW371, T402, T400, T500, PW370, T603, T620)
Ezee Zip is a highly innovative zip technology available exclusively from Portwest. It brings to the market the first major innovation in zip fastening technology for a century. Ideal for left or right handed users, Ezee Zip is easy to work and securely fasten. Constructed using the highest quality components and engineering, Ezee Zip guarantees no more fraying or broken zips.
(PW371, T402, T400)
Texpel Splash is an extremely water resistant fabric finish which ensures water beads up and rolls off the fabric surface. This premium finish also repels dirt and helps prevent stains to keep your garment looking cleaner for longer.
(PW371, T402, T400, T500, PW340, T501, PW370, T184, T180, T185, T181)
HiVisTex™ Pro retro reflective tape offers excellent freedom of movement due to its segmented construction. Lightweight and flexible this high performance heat applied tape has thousands of glass beads per centimetre squared which work like thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting light back towards its source.
• Clever Designs Combined With Premium Fabrics
• Lightweight Flexible HiVisTex Pro Segmented Reflective Tape for Increased Visibility
• Free pair of kneepads included with PW3 Trousers
• Extendable Leg Length to Convert From Regular to Tall Leg Fit
• Mix and Match Separate Products to Build your Corporate Look
Embroidered Logo 2
Embroidered Logo 3
Embroidered Text item 2
Embroidered Text item 3
Printed Logo 2
Printed Logo 3
Printed Text item 2
Printed Text item 3
Please note that we NEVER print or embroider your items without providing you with a visual representation of how it will look in PDF format – which will require approval before production.