These Russell Heavy Duty Workwear Trousers combine contemporary cut with excellent fit and versatile pockets. These trousers are perfect for all trades and you can be sure of the comfort these work trousers will provide. Don't forget to add knee pads too for kneeling work.
Please note that colour samples shown above may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. For sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
Full feature list:
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Teflon® fabric protector.
- 2 back pockets, one open, one with flap and hook and loop fastener.
- Cargo pockets on both legs, with practical compartments on right leg.
- Small extra pocket below waistband.
- Triple stitched inner leg seams and pocket openings triple; reinforced seat area.
- Internal pockets for knee pads (21cm x 15cm max.)
- YKK zipper.
- Weight: 260 GSM
Behind the Russell name and brand with its iconic Eagle R logo lies one of the most enduring legacies in classic American sportswear. Since its foundation in Alexander City, Alabama in 1902, Russell Athletic has helped to define how America looks, feels and plays. After all, it was at the renowned Russell Cotton Mills where the sweatshirt and the T-shirt, two of the most emblematic items in the history of American clothing, were first invented nearly a century ago. Ever since, Russell have been at the forefront of both the sporting scene and youth culture trends.
Size Guide in Inches
- Waist (to fit): 28" 30" 32" 34" 36" 38" 40" 42" 44" 46" 48"
Leg length: Short: 30" / Reg: 32" / Long: 34"