DX4 Zipped Hoodie
|Hoodie Style||Zipped Hoodie|
|Top Features||Moisture Wicking, Pocket|
|Material||Polypropylene / Elastane|
Two zipped chest and side entry pockets offer plenty of secure storage space. The full zip on the front has a rubber puller for easy grip and the adjustable hood provides a close fit. A contemporary option for the modern worker.
Full feature list:
- Material: 75% Polyester, 20% Rayon, 5% Elastane
- Dynamic inner contrasting fabric
- Moisture wicking fabric helping to keep the body warm, cool and dry
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- Free notepad included with this DX4 Garment
- Zipped chest pocket
- Side zip pockets
- Internal pockets for safe storage
- Chin guard for added comfort and stability
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit
- Grown on hood is stylish and practical
With over 110 years of experience and a heritage of quality, value and service, Portwest is firmly established as a world leader in the design and manufacture of stylish, comfortable, high-quality workwear that meets recognised international standards.
Chest Size Guide in Inches
- Small: 36-38'
- Medium: 40-41'
- Large: 42-44'
- XLarge: 46-48'
- 2XLarge: 50-52'
- 3XLarge: 54-55'
Stretch your limits with Portwest’s most dynamic workwear collection yet. This contemporary collection combines all the technical features required of modern workwear, with many clever innovations to ensure the wearer achieves maximum function and style.
The DX4™ collection combines high performance stretch fabrics with robust oxford panels to provide unparalleled ease of movement and supreme flexibility. What defines this collection is the cutting edge designs which allow for a full crossover from work to leisure activity.
DX4: ONLY THE BEST COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS USED
DYNAMIC 4X STRETCH
Portwest’s cutting edge Kingsmill Polyester Stretch is a four-way stretch fabric is made from 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane 230g. This blend provides ease of movement and effortless comfort in active use. The fabric delivers technical superiority with high breathability, moisture wicking and fast drying properties. A UPF rating of 50+ will block 98% of the UV rays.
STRETCH FABRIC IN KEY AREAS FOR EASE OF MOVEMENT
Portwest’s innovative two way polycotton stretch fabric is constructed from 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill weave. This premium workwear fabric offers excellent abrasion and tear resistant properties whilst the stretch function ensures full ease of movement for the wearer. A UPF rating of 50+ on this fabric blocks 98% of the UV rays.
• Multi-way Stretch Fabrics Allows for Improved Freedom of Movement
• Cutting-Edge Designs and Innovation
• Suitable For Work or Leisure
• Extendable Leg Length to Convert From Regular to Tall Leg Fit
FREE KNEE PADS
(DX440, DX441, DX449)
Free Kneepads Included with all Work Trousers and Bib and Brace Styles.